Wednesday 14 September 2011

Al Jamal - Cadr

You shall battle
loneliness
for me
in the Highlands
of our affection, you said
through the thunder and rain
through darkness and pain

the weapons I gave you
will protect your heart
will be your shield
to keep you from dying
in these wastelands of
heather and soil, being

your scents engraved
in my mind forever
the river's soft murmurs
your loving whisper
and the moon's shine
your diamond taste on my craving

tongue.


Al Jamal - CadrAl Jamal - Cadr
These striking silks with their bright turquoise fabric and polished copper plates are actually pierced to your body.

The set includes loincloth, chestplate, armbands, leg bands, harness and underwear.

Mod & Transfer
180L
Al Jamal - CadrAl Jamal - CadrAl Jamal - Cadr slurl.com/secondlife/Space%20Illusion%202/58/19/22

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Lovely silks! I didn't even know until today that anyone made them for men - d'oh! These look of the highest quality and are sexy to boot. If I were a Domme, I'd totally be making my sub(s?) where this ALL THE TIME. Hehehe. Great job and that poem, whoa! You're a talented and evocative writer as well! I'm impressed (and I don't impress easily)!

    ReplyDelete